4.20.2010

Long days and pleasant nights

I had a very interesting day. Long. I wrote a blog post, and published it, and you may have read it, but then I deleted it. It just didn't read true to me, not that any of it wasn't true, but it seemed forced, and I'd rather wait until I'm ready to relate the things I talked about, rather than doing so out of some sense of obligation.

I drove through three states today, and I got my first speeding ticket ever. There was a minor debacle at a gas station, and I gave in and got a hotel room. The next Wal-Mart was too far away for me to make it there safely, and at this point I could use a shower anyway. I'm going to shower now, and then sleep, then I'll be back onto the road well before the sun is in the sky. If I'm feeling more optimistic tomorrow, I'll try and do a more complete post, but for now, just know that I'm alive and well, and I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment