6.28.2010

In which there was meant to be an update, but instead there will just be a new post cause I'm felling lazy...

I think that was rather a fine explanation. Not much to say, just posting some pics of what's been going on about the farm.

The display garden, freshly weeded, and with a whole mess of new beds for planting summer crops, and lots and lots of onions.:

The potatoes are in bloom:

Two rows of wheat(Polk), with a row of blueberries in between:


The few tomatoes that will ever see the out of doors(they don't look so hot, but we're optimistic that they'll be alright, assuming the weather holds):

The winter squash:



The pumpkin patch, courtesy yours truly, and my co-intern Ruth:


My pigs:

And since there haven't been any food shots yet, a pre-grilled cheese sandwich(comte, dijon, fresh pepper, on oatmeal sourdough):

Enjoy, boys and girls, and I'll be back to share my further adventures, whenever I have a chance(and something interesting to report). Love y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment